Q
U
O
T
E
Let's Start Talking

Web Design & Development FAQs

Web Design FAQ: Frequently asked questions and answers about website design and development. You can find website design questions clients ask. Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us now.

Professional Design & Development Quote

Hire web design professional for top quality, affordable web site designs & development, you just send your quick requirements and we'll send you a quote within a few hours 100% obligation free! Get a web design quotation tailored to your exact needs.

Excited? Let's Talk

SKYPE WITH US
live:sales_60354

GIVE US A RING
+1 718 708 4425

The web design cost can vary depending on various factors, just like the cost of a house may vary. To get a better idea of the cost of what you want to build, you just , and we will get back to you within 4 hours with exact web design & development cost with time-frame. Though our website projects generally start in the $450 range for basic business sites and range upward depending on your unique needs.

Our standard websites take approximately 45 days to design & development. Our E-commerce (online store) websites take approximately 60 days to create. This time will vary from project to project. The time it takes to build a site depends on the complexity of the site. If you have the content for your site written before the design process begins, it will help in completing the project quickly. If you have a deadline, we will work hard to meet it.
We work with a broad range of company types ex: small start-ups, large corporations, nonprofits, B2B, B2C and more.. Also ccross many business industries ex: technology, food, apparel, health + beauty, camps, travel, finance, arts, fair trade etc. Over the years, we've helped businesses improve customer service, market their products, and attract customers. Our web design and development service includes configuration of your email accounts, detailed monthly traffic reports and basic search engine optimization services. The majority of our work is done in PHP with a Linux environment.
For small projects, 40% of the estimated fee must be provided prior to beginning work, with the remaining 60% payment due upon completion of the project. For larger projects, an initial payment representing one-third of the estimated total fee is required. The second payment is required upon the halfway point, with the final third due upon completion of the project like: The project starts with a 30% deposit. After design sign off and 50% programming section complete, we collect next 40%. Once we have completed and fulfilled 100% project requirements, the final 30% is collected and your website is then scheduled for launch.

OUR PARTNERS

Ready to get started

We offer Web Design and Development Services throughout the USA including: Los Angeles, Houston, Philadelphia, Austin, San Francisco, Seattle, St Louis, Miami, Milwaukee, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta & New York (New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Westchester, Bronx, Queens, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, White Plains, Westchester, Binghamton, Staten Island, Brooklyn & Nassau County).